HACCP PLAN SERVICES
What is HACCP?
HACCP stands for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points. HACCP
is an industry-wide effort approved by the scientific community
as well as regulatory and industry practitioners. This effort is
designed to focus specifically on food safety, including food safety
in retail establishments.
7 HACCP Principles:
1. Conduct a hazard analysis. Prepare a list of steps
in the process where significant hazards can occur and describe
the preventive measures.
2. Identify the Critical Control Points (CCPs) in the process.
3. Establish critical limits for preventive measures associated
with each identified CCP.
4. Establish CCP monitoring requirements. Establish procedures for
using the results of monitoring to adjust the process and maintain
5. Establish corrective actions to be taken when monitoring indicates
that there is a deviation from an established critical limit.
6. Establish effective record-keeping procedures that document the
7. Establish procedures for verification that the HACCP system is
1) Develop HACCP Plans, prerequisite programs and train employees
2) Conduct internal self-audits for continuous self improvement
3) Product specification development